Sonntag, 21. April 2013

Gateway to Barcelona & OttoZutz.


¡Buenos días!

I had so much work last week, that I couldn’t find time to post something. 

We had a deadline for a presentation for a new collection, so the preparation took

a lot of time. It was a real “Drawing - Photoshop” week.
The weekend is perfect: Yesterday morning we did a Yoga course 
on the beach (only for 2 Euro) – organised by Gateway to Barcelona. 

Next week the girls and I would try the salsa course :) Or perhaps the Skating Trip?

After a nice evening with the girls we went to Ottozutz. A very nice discotheque with 3 floors, 
next to the place I live! So it was just perfect, after a dancing night, for the way home. 
Have a look on the website!

I live in a quartier with so nice boutiques, so today I will go through the little streets and take pictures of some beautiful showcases.

Just enjoy your Sunday and a sunny greeting from Barcelona. 


Beso.

















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen